Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I wouldn't be too surprised to see charges dismissed before trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Why do you so fiercely believe that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman with no just cause? You seem completely unrelenting in that sentiment. I doubt you'll answer this as I think you're just trolling. I've never seen you make a logical post on this website regardless of subject anyhow. I think you're just here posting nonsense to pass the time.

Following in Detwa's footsteps, onto the ignore list you go....

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    It is quite curious that they chose "Second Degree Murder" knowing how hard that will be to prove with the "Stand Your Ground" law.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    It is quite curious that they chose "Second Degree Murder" knowing how hard that will be to prove with the "Stand Your Ground" law.
    I believe they may make the case that stand your ground doesn't apply since Zimmerman initiated the chain of events by approaching Trayvon in the beginning which resulted in his death.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    I believe they may make the case that stand your ground doesn't apply since Zimmerman initiated the chain of events by approaching ....

Apparently that wouldn't even matter [[if it were true).

Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law allows even the original aggressor in a fight to use deadly force - if that person becomes reasonably afraid of being killed or seriously hurt.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...an-questioned/

But again, there is no proof that Zimmerman approached Martin at all. That's what people want to believe for some reason, but no factual account or report has been posted on any media site to that effect.