Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by downtown_racine View Post
    Unsafe at any speed.

Live to ride, ride to die.
    I'll keep my 4000 pound safety cage.
    I wish everyone could ride a motorcycle at some point in their life to understand what drivers of automobiles take for granted everyday. Riding a motorcycle makes you realize how unsafe we all are on the road [[and it's not the motorcycle, scooter [[including disability scooters), bicycle, or the pedestrian endangering our lives). It is more dangerous than ever with the amount of drivers texting and web surfing at drivers fingertips while operating 4000 pounds of lethal inertia.

He is a nerd and an idiot. I am a Republican and I supported him. In the past now

Quote Originally Posted by Strathcona View Post
    I wish everyone could ride a motorcycle at some point in their life to understand what drivers of automobiles take for granted everyday. Riding a motorcycle makes you realize how unsafe we all are on the road [[and it's not the motorcycle, scooter [[including disability scooters), bicycle, or the pedestrian endangering our lives). It is more dangerous than ever with the amount of drivers texting and web surfing at drivers fingertips while operating 4000 pounds of lethal inertia.
    I used to ride, and there seems to be a fair amount of animosity against motorcycle riders out there -- I was run off the road twice, and the manner in which it happened signified intent. On the other hand, there are a fair amount of knuckleheads [[not the old Harley engines) on bikes and a-h's running open headers. If I were an insurance company, I would charge a hefty premium on a helmetless rider.