Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

With all the problems in our state why was this a priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    My thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't agree with that thinking. Our lawmakers are capable of doing more than one thing at a time.

Yes, this may raise our rates, however, to me it makes sense. We shouldn't be mandating people's decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    Our lawmakers are capable of doing more than one thing at a time.
    What? No, we're talking about the Michigan Legislature here. I think you're confusing them with some other lawmaking body.

what about minors? hopefully minors will still be forced to have headwear [[and hopefully a jacket of some kind)..

Driving is a privilege is the first thing you learned in drivers Ed. It is not a right. My biggest concern is having all these new wards of the state especially if the unlimited medical coverage is reduced like some bills in the legislature are trying to do.