Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

The issue is a bussiness in our community dont have ANY respect for its customers.
    Maybe that's because customers don't respect the businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Maybe that's because customers don't respect the businesses.
    What happened to responsibility-- doing what you know to be correct no matter what anyone else does. If we continue with the "he did it too" argument, we're never going show any improvement.

But the businesses still 'respect' the customer's money. There's something to be said for treating your clientele horribly, but still staying to get their money. I support the boycott- bring some other business owner in who will act accordingly. The current owner doesn't have to be at that location anymore than the people who shop there have to patronize him.

I used to live in Detroit and frequented a gas station where upon I noticed the clerk[[s) repeatedly making unwanted comments towards the women [[myself included). So I stopped going there. It was a pain because it was close to the house and didn't charge extra for credit cards, but it was a necessary choice. Did I deserve to be disrespected just others may have acted in a disrespectful manner or even welcomed the comments? Careful with that broad brush. Things like that don't happen in a vacuum where only the deserving get crappy treatment. It's a culture of disrespect.
    Last edited by laurin; March-16-12 at 10:02 AM.