Quote Originally Posted by mikeg19 View Post
Lakeside's response to Partridge Creek opening up: putting in brick pavers and new decorative lamp posts. The only thing Lakeside has going for it is it caters to less affluent people with cheaper stores then Partridge Creek. I used to live in the "burbs" and Lakeside was only about 15 minutes south. It used to be a nice mall. Lots of stores, easy access. Now I won't set foot in that mall. The clientele that hangs out at that mall makes me keep my wallet in my breast coat pocket. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there are some real low lifes that hang out there. And anyone who's lived out in Macomb/Shelby will tell you we avoid Hall Rd like the plague. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, the traffic is unfathomable and unavoidable. I've been to the Partridge Creek mall twice. It's nice, but most of the people there are pretentious assholes who think that because they live in Macomb Twp and drive Range Rovers they are the king shit of everything. The same could be said for Sommerset, but at least it's big and you can find anything there.
Traffic on Hall road gets heavy at times, like rush hours. On weekends if we go there for shopping or dinner the traffic isn't that bad at all. It's not even a consideration.