I went there in October to look at used snowblowers [[so far haven't had to use it lol ) TruTV just happened to be filming that day , as my wife and I approached the door a producer asked us if we were selling anything , we said no we're buying so that was that . I'm sure they were looking for something interesting like the H2 Hummer sitting out by the door . I didn't see too much crazy stuff/characters my hour there , but there was a few . The store is more on Greenfield/xway service drive not on 8 Mile , but you can see the store from the 8 Mile overpass . Don't know any of them but Les and his daughter were in the store , didn't see Seth anywhere . They were pretty organized , an employee help me load my snowblower in my car . I must have been there when it was quiet , no nuts causing trouble . Sop this video at about the 6:20 mark and then start and stop through the 6:25 mark , and you'll see my wife and I looking at the snowblowers , we had no idea we were being filmed , we both have Tigers jackets on .