Quote Originally Posted by rjlj View Post
Ghettopalmetto, the argument can last forever. Just be glad R8RBOB and kraig are not in powerful decision-making positions. They are part of the same visionless generation that run this city and will need to die off before major positive change takes place in this city.

Here is the DEGC supporting their decision to tear down the stadium. Didn’t I read yesterday or hear on the radio on Friday that the DEGC said they had potential developers interested I the site? And the lies continue.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...etroit-Council

So now I'm visionless because I don't want the City to spend taxpayer money to demolish a house that's not abandoned? I see that you've decided to step over that sublime line as well. Look, everyone knows that the OTSC had the deck stacked against them. But, when you're in a situation where someone is looking to capitalize on the first thing that you do wrong, you can't afford to do anything wrong. And if you do, you should take the steps to correct things if the other party hasn't capitalized on it. The OTSC blew that, big time. They also didn't take advantage of having a Mayor that was sympathetic to their cause. If you want to talk about visionless, talk to them.