Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrush1914 View Post
    Are those re-badged vehicles made in the US or elsewhere?
    The Aura [[which isn't quite a rebadge) is built in the US, the Vue [[technically a Daewoo rebadge, not Opel) is built in Mexico and the Astra [[production has been permanently stopped) is built in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by detmsp View Post
    The Aura [[which isn't quite a rebadge) is built in the US, the Vue [[technically a Daewoo rebadge, not Opel) is built in Mexico and the Astra [[production has been permanently stopped) is built in Europe.
    You are very knowledgeable, indeed. I've been out the car game for a few years now, so I'm rusty. The Opel Vectra is pretty darn close to the Saturn Aura, though. I didn't know that the Opel Antara was a rebadged Daewoo [[the Winstorm?). For some reason, I figured it was too big and not fuel-efficient enough for a South Korean car company. Thanks for the clarification.

I just hope that GM will still be able to get the Opel Insignia to the U.S. market somehow. That's a sweet car. To me it looks like a mix between an Infinity and the Chrysler 200c concept car.

Opel Vectra:

Opel Antara:

Yeah the Insignia looks like a great car! We will be getting the 2010 Buick Lacrosse... not an Insignia rebadge, but it does sit on the same platform [[Epsilon II)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2