Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

What do you mean everything will be done in the suburbs? I don't do anything in the suburbs except visit my elderly family.
    I suspect he meant that if he lived in the city, he would still do everything in the suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mwilbert View Post
    I suspect he meant that if he lived in the city, he would still do everything in the suburbs.
    Oh well, no. No that is not the case. At least for me. And most everyone I know who isn't in college and going home on the weekends to raid their parents fridge. And it's not the case for the parents I know here. I can't see somebody moving here who doesn't know the suburbs deciding to go there to do things.