Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

agrahlma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stromberg2 View Post
    ^^
    I have always liked the looks of this building. Are there apartments above the florist? This is in reply to Whitehouse's post.

Stromberg2
    If you’re referring to the Breitmeyer-Tobin building, I am not aware of any apartments on the upper floors. There are several offices in there [[I think JC Beal), and I see people coming in and out on a regular basis. On rare occasions I’ll see lights on in the evenings and on weekends. Also, the florist [[Blumz) moved a couple of months ago to the remodeled building over on Library street [[next to the Cuban restaurant).

Quote Originally Posted by agrahlma View Post
    There are several offices in there [[I think JC Beal), and I see people coming in and out on a regular basis.
    So the strikers ARE spelling Beal correctly...I only knew of a Beale in real estate, and had been joking with my girlfriend about it.

I remember when the back of this building fell off...we took pictures of it and surely made a thread here...

Cheers

p.s.: I just saw the link to that old thread. Digivision and I went back at lunchtime, that was fun reading my post afterwards. Hard to believe that was almost four years ago.
    Last edited by Gannon; February-11-12 at 10:12 AM. Reason: postscript