Will get on to the new book next week. I'm off on my travels again this week and some interviews with comedians. But just HAD to tell you about a documentary I saw about our ex-Prime Minister Tony Blair last night. As many of us suspected all along he has made vast amounts of money for doing NOTHING. He is supposedly a peace envoy to the middle east [[whatever that means) and yet people in the middle east say that he is next to useless. Apparently he officially works for a rather shady organisation called The Quartet which is made up of representatives from the US, the European Union, Russia and the UN. What it does, and who these people are we don't know. But Blair also has connections with vast corporations [[who pay him a fortune) and with various repressive regimes in the middle east. And this is a self professed 'man of God'. Do me a favour! Take my advice, if you ever see this man in Detroit have him thrown out. He will take all your money, lecture you about what is wrong with your lives and do no good at all. I'm so angry that a politician from this country is wandering around being so disingenuous! How dare he!!