Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thank you all for your suggestions. We are aiming for middle/end of next month, thats if everything goes as plan.

Are you getting a lot of red tape from the city while trying to open?

Fortunately we have not encountered the almighty red tape. We are taking are time with the store bc we do not want to rush the opening. It is crucial to us and the community we open the doors on a positive note.
    [[everything is coming along)

lafayettefoods will be opening soon

Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteFoods View Post
    lafayettefoods will be opening soon
    Good! Now my friend who live in lafayette park and other who live in the area could shop there for memorial day. You will make a huge profit during the time

I am proud to say Lafayette Foods will be open Monday June 6th 2011 8:00am. Please remember if you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions during or after your shopping experience let us know.
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmial.com

Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteFoods View Post
    I am proud to say Lafayette Foods will be open Monday June 6th 2011 8:00am. Please remember if you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions during or after your shopping experience let us know.
    Thank You
    Lance
    lafayettefoods@gmial.com
    I was told friday

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4