Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I actually never heard of Eurovision, must go find out about it.
    The contest that made Abba famous.

Abba:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsVeMz1F5c

French and Saunders spoofing some Eurovision singers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2T8ehEoD4E

Just thought I would say Hello. Keep posting interesting stuff! Sumas

As Sumas will attest, I am one of the laziest people ojn Earth. But I want to keep in contact.

Head of the IMF is in jail for sexually assualting a hotel maid from Guiana. What a horrible farce and crime is that. Fortunalely, the cops picked him off the plane to Paris.

Weather terrible here.is terrible. Wet, cold and rainy.However, Tigers[[baseball) have stuck to their winning ways, Red Wings [[Hockey) blew their chances in the play-offs. Ah, next year.

Should just pick up the phone and call otherwise this will turn into a measly twitter.\

Hope you are doing well and look forward to your next epistle and visit.

Best regards, Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldj View Post
    As Sumas will attest, I am one of the laziest people ojn Earth. But I want to keep in contact.

Head of the IMF is in jail for sexually assualting a hotel maid from Guiana. What a horrible farce and crime is that. Fortunalely, the cops picked him off the plane to Paris.

Weather terrible here.is terrible. Wet, cold and rainy.However, Tigers[[baseball) have stuck to their winning ways, Red Wings [[Hockey) blew their chances in the play-offs. Ah, next year.

Should just pick up the phone and call otherwise this will turn into a measly twitter.\

Hope you are doing well and look forward to your next epistle and visit.

Best regards, Ron
    Absolutely. We will stay in touch.

Back from London now and also the weather has closed in again. Oh joy, more gloom! Also we are expecting another Icelandic ash cloud at any minute because yet another volcano has exploded over there. Goodness knows what it will do to flights in and out of the UK, last time this happened it was total chaos for about 2 weeks.
    But all that aside, I had a great but tiring trip down to London. As well as attending publication meetings I was also scoping out locations for my new crime series which is going to be set around the new Olympic site in east London. I know or knew this area well but it is changing all the time now as the vast stadia take shape on what was once a massive industrial area. A lot of old buildings have already been knocked down but what remains is fascinating. A load of artists have moved in and there are ad hoc studios and installations everywhere. Also a lot of very angry graffiti! Many of the buildings are Listed and so cannot, in theory, be knocked down, but the Olympic developers are taking every inch that they can. They're even building a tower block in the playground of an old school that is now an artists complex. The apartments will be so close to the studios the artists and the athletes will almost be able to touch each other!