Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Iheartthed, Planner, Jt1 et al.

What you fail to comprehend is that a person doing CHARITY work gets robbed yet again in Detroit! You people then make excuses. That to me is indicative of the whole fucking city! There is a reason as to why the city is in the top 3 for crime year in and year out! You people making excuses don't help the matter.

I don't need to point out that a foreign visitor to your city was robbed and therefore I shouldn't paint the whole city. The fucking crime rate already does that for you! In almost all categories, Detroit is in the top 3!

Please tell me what "neighbourhoods" [[a block or two don't count) don't experience this type crime on a weekly basis? [[I used the term neighbourhood loosely because Detroit doesn't have many of those left and no one really looks out for each other anymore).

As for comparing Detroit to Toronto? Please, the straw man isn't going to work here. You people can't face the fact that you are losing the battle. Instead of defending this shit by comparing to cities that have had one off instances to Detroit perhaps Detroiters should muster up some balls and take back your city from these criminal parasites.

I will address the police as well. Why bother when even I know the pricks don't show up quickly to begin with. Finding a precinct isn't the easiest when many are closed or the lights on the streets don't work. Plus their "success" rate for convictions is disgustingly low.

For the rest on this thread that understand where I was coming from when I posted it; at least there are some here who won't make excuses. For the those like R8RBob...fuuuuck yoouuu!

I'm tired of defending the city and I like Detroit as well. So lets do what the others have done and just say she is lying [[right SWMAP?), other cities have "problems" and either stick our heads in the sand or as some obviously do here; up their own asses.
    Last edited by GOAT; April-21-11 at 05:24 PM.