Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 80 of 432 FirstFirst ... 30 70 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Good morning lovely people.

Hey Mark, did I ask you if you had someone to pick you up at the airport?

Default ply wood ear

Now that theere are excuses for plywood ears out there I just wanted to point out how much it would hurt if

I get teased about how much weight I have gained. I should be on the biggest looser but instead I am in the

kitchen munching away. How can I get rid of the munchies? Or should I just live with them. My fat aprons

are discusting. I cant see my shoes, and I avoid mirrors . Im so fat I need a tummy tuck but cant aford one. I

I should get a face lift but there is too much to lift-you would need a fork lift truck to do the job.

I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE ABOUT THE PARTY THAT WILLIAM KUNTZLER ATTENDED.

yOU ALL WILL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT WAS UP to DURING THOSE

TURBULENT

TIMES. aND iM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI PRANCING AROUND

HOME I

IN WASHINGTON IN HIS DRESS. Thats right . J Edger Hoover was a cross-dresser. I dont have a photo

of him in drag but its true he was really out there. I don't even own a thong .

Its a few days till I meet up with all of my wacky friends of the Garwood and I would like to point out that I

Have changed --now there is more of me to love.

Default www.collierpics.blogspot.com

Go to www.collierpics.blogspot.com

for a good time aND A CHANCE TO LOOSE IT

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Candy......sorry, haven't touched base with Larry Horst. How can I find him, again?

Pink Floyd is in concert on PBS--KOCE as we speak!! I think it's their last gig. No more after this. I think that's what they said.
    I spelled Larrys last name wrong. Do a search for Larry Hulst, Photographer.
    Yes, I noticed that David Gilmore was touring with David Crosby and
    Gramn Nash a while ago. I saw them together on the tonight show.

Good Mornin' Ya'll, It has rained out here for two days. Our son was caught in a flash flood at Moab. Now, the heavens smile. Looking forward to the ride to Ann Arbor.

Well John there may be some solace in knowing that you are not alone.....I asked 1KD to explain my current condition.....and he couldn't.....it amazes me how all of a sudden you wake up one morning try to put your wallet in your back pocket, and miss... only to discover that that little bulge that use to be my ass is gone and when I went to look for I couldn't see the floor in front of me....I didn't have my bifocals on, so I wouldn't have seen it any way...........but all in all ....life's been good to me so far............so get out there and do as many good things as you can...........

I'll loan you a thong, John, but you have to return it! I don't want it to suffer the same fate as my pink capries that never got returned. Any special color? Metallic, glitter, plaid? I'll bring some to Ann Arbor for you. How's that work for you?

Gash......I used to have a pretty good butt; all those years diving gave it a pretty good workout. Forty years of sitting on a bar stool flattened that sucker right out!

Hey Gash........have you read the bio on Carolina Liar? Loved "Show Me What I'm Lookin' For" the first time I heard it. Seems to be some really good stuff coming out these days. "Bout time. I thought it was pretty bleak there for a long while.

Hey BushMark think of any thing nice to say today ?I smell wood burning.

Today is Margie birthday lets see how many people give her birthday wishes. Happy birthday Margie thats 1

Hoover lets keep count

Happy Birthday Margie............You look to be @ 28-29 years old....am I close.......

happy birthday margie, looking forward to meeting you.

lets keep count that's 3

hey hoover bug off...Margie Happy frign B I R T H D A Y !!...you're younger than u look...

ditto! ditto!

Happy Birthday Margie, also looking forward to meeting you.

Happy Birthday Margie..Just returned from the Det Yes Picnic Had a great chat with Mr Collier..Nice to see you John...Lowell says Hey to everyone...Stone I plugged my camera into the USB port as usual..did not recognize it[[I just love Vista) any ideas????

ha ha Margie...just kidding on yer b'day... you look just ROCKIN no matter the age... see ya after Weds...Attachment 1391
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:57 PM.

Happy Bday Margie
    See you soon!

Happy Birthday Margie

This is 9.

Thanks Rick

Happy Birthday Margie, I love how Whaler calls me Mr Collier just cause he's 10 years younger than me.

Thanks for the loan Stonedfront . I will not be needing a thong--not the fashon statement I want to make .Im

gonna wear black so I look thiner. Is there going to be a meal at the reunion? I look prety much like the

Whizzard of Oz in the movie with Judy Garland. I still like myself , but its a stretch. I think this may be the best

of times for all of us given our own individual histories. Its gonna be a trip on the 13, of June.

HAVE A HAPPY INTERNATIONAL HUGS
    BIRTHDAY MARGIE

AND A BUNCH OF HUGS & A BIG THANK YOU
    TO EVERYONE ON THIS
    MEMORIAL DAY

Page 80 of 432 FirstFirst ... 30 70 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 90 130 180 ... LastLast