Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Supersport:
    I have had to wait to file a police report. Twice, in fact.

Of course, I have also had to call 9-1-1. Twice for drug deals in progress in front of my house, before I just gave up on that. Once when two drug dealers started shooting at each other. Another time when a domestic dispute turned violent and someone tried repeatedly to run over a pregnant woman in the street in front of my house.

None of those calls, by the way, resulted in a police officer showing up.

Given a choice between having to wait to file a police report and increasing the odds that an officer will show up the next time one is needed, I will gladly wait in line.

Since there isn't a crime lab. I'm going to produce a new police drama in Detroit.

CSA

Crime Scene Ain't no investigation.