Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    To drink that diet coke, eat that McDonald's "salad" or choose to enjoy a fresco burrito from Taco Bell, or not, that is the question.

Most people I chat with consume some or all of these "foods", thinking that they are eating/drinking something healthy.

I have my opinions, what are yours?
    No,no, no and NO! Take the time to purchase some fresh fruits and vegetables...crunch and munch some carrots..spend a few extra bucks for a plate of deboned chicken [[preceded by a plate of crispy lettuce, radish, green pepper, and tomahtoe....) side of hummus..or rice with pine nuts...wash it down with a carrot apple bananna honey smoothie....you will feel like a million bucks..fast food tastes good but you will crash fast messin with it......

How often do we crave health food..compared to our cravings for a nice juicy whopper..or filet of fish [[filet of grease sodium and cholesterol)..Ive found that when I relapse and eat mcdonalds or burger king...I end up with cravings for the junk.......try a turkey burger.....I think I would be correct in writing that fast food conglomerates spend bid bucks on scientific, consumer research, that explores the psychology of craving and hunger for addictive eats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2