Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

That is a really beautiful job, Ray. I'd bet if you mass produced those boards they would sell well.

In our old house there's an "octagonal" spacer between a ceiling fan and the ceiling that was obviously just eyeballed. It's nowhere near that accurate. It's kind of charming though, in a hand-crafted way. Or at least that's what I try to tell myself.
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-17-11 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    It looks like "Aggravation" but with cards instead of dice.

Yeah, pretty much, JL, but the cards give it a whole different perspective due to some special rules for certain cards.

Aha! Played this a lot in my childhood. Over here it's called Mens, erger je niet, which translates as "Man, don't anger yourself" and it is a direct translation from the German version.. I think this must have been some step in the development of Monopoly. The English version.
    Last edited by Whitehouse; March-17-11 at 09:39 PM.

That turned out really nice. I assumed the pattern of the marble holes would be tougher to lay out than the octagon.

I just happened to think of it when I was hanging shamrocks on my Christmas tree the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    That turned out really nice. I assumed the pattern of the marble holes would be tougher to lay out than the octagon.
    Fortunately, I had a paper template with the pattern for the marble holes. Just laid it over the board and put a pin prick through the paper where the center of the holes were indicated and drilled 'em from there. Was a fun project, for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2