Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
I mean cops there for public safety, what with all the drug slinging and other mischief.

I'm just trying to illustrate that in a city where an incalculable amount of money is squandered or lost to corruption, and a city of 900,000 tax-payers, that there IS, not should be, money somewhere to pay a guy with a mop and a rent-a-cop at a brand new multi-million dollar transit facility.

How do you bar the homeless who ride the buses? What about the resident bus riders or general public who may outwardly seem homeless[[i.e. stinky, weird, shabby - ever ride DDOT? That's a lot of people)? How do we selectively bar people from a public restroom[[which is illegal)? A metal detector does not detect crazy or someone who is going to poop on the walls or homelessness, by the way - it detects metal. It seems your plan is one that needs clarification.
well, per the article, Mr homelessguy seems to be saying that the metal detectors and security make it a hassle to use the restrooms at CAYMAC, so they don't . They go to the bus station where there is no one there to bother them. make it a bit more difficult to get in and you've eliminated part of the problem at least.