I remember the Speech room 208 located in between Ms. Van Ryn's room 209 and Mr. Dyer-Hurdon's room 210 very well as I took speech classes with Mrs. Grant there for some time.

I had forgotten the Band room, but now that you mention it I think I do remember. It was up in the corner somewhere between the Lakepoint Door stairwell and room 211, right? Like you, I might have seen it once and if we are indeed thinking of the same room, I'm sure it was accessed through a regular door from the hallway [[obviously we didn't climb up through a trap door using the rope from Gym!) but perhaps the door didn't have a window like most classrooms and/or we used it so seldom we were more inclined to assume it was the door to a closet than a classroom. It's amazing how one can attend school in the same building for almost a decade, yet have so little or no exposure to a particular area or room that just to have the opportunity to enter it once becomes the memorable event of a lifetime! That's why I enjoyed those air raid drills so much. I would have loved to have been able to just explore the whole basement without being limited to just a single space marked for my own class! Or even some of those lesser-accessed regular rooms upstairs for that matter!

As for the restrooms, you have confirmed for me then that the girls' rooms were fairly similar to the boys' rooms! We had exactly the same sinks you describe. Though given what I'm sure some of the boys no doubt used those sinks for, I wouldn't recommend attempting to take a bath in them!

I vaguely remember lost and found items being put out on a table...but now that you mention it I do remember having occasional opportunities to look for stuff. And thank you for mentioning the "Future Teachers." I had forgotten all about them. Didn't they have special arm bands or patches that they wore?

I honestly don't remember that side door into the Auditorium stage. But from the pictures I posted of the Office hallway in the other thread, I can certainly at least better picture it. Once again, how limited we were within a building we attended for so many years - to have doors that we walked by on a daily basis without knowing exactly what was behind them!