Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

DC48080 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post
    Personally I think this is a lot about nothing....I would imagine that you may not even see anyone carrying. What about all the youths that are carrying illegal under their shirts? I am guessing nothing will happen. Every day you encounter someone who is carrying, and are not aware of it.
    Go have some fun, and ignore the all the "chicken littles" who claim that it will be like the Ok Coral.
    You are absolutely correct. I am much more concerned about the thug who is carrying a firearm illegally under his shirt than I am about a trained law-abiding citizen who is carrying.

Just who do these people think is the bigger threat here? People say that there shouldn't be guns at a "family event". That may be true, but the criminals don't follow the same logic with their illegal weapons.

Remember, they don't just hand out CCW permits for the asking. You have to take classes and learn when you can and cannot use a weapon in order to get a permit.
    Last edited by DC48080; August-17-10 at 11:03 AM.