Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

This one was removed by the apparent owners of the Packard Plant, right? Here's what they have to say about their property:

"Today the plant is considered the largest abandoned industrial site in the country. It is a massive 40 acres of industrial space, and it's basically open for thieves, scrappers, squatters, urbanists, and graffiti artists to frequent."

This better be a joke. Whoever's "selling" a piece of a wall knows damn well it doesn't belong to them.
    I know the "I remember when this was all trees" piece was removed, but I don't know about the birdcage.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    This one was removed by the apparent owners of the Packard Plant, right? Here's what they have to say about their property:

"Today the plant is considered the largest abandoned industrial site in the country. It is a massive 40 acres of industrial space, and it's basically open for thieves, scrappers, squatters, urbanists, and graffiti artists to frequent."
    I don't know that these people are the owners of the site, so to say that is what "they" say about "their" property isn't quite accurate.

I wonder if these are reproductions? You would think that others would have been discovered at the same time. Or maybe they were, and dismantled brick by brick by others. I don't know the circumstances of the painting of these, and totally unverifiable, not to mention not worth 75K.

so, what would be the reply is the seller was asked how he/she acquired this work of art.... how did they come into posession, what is their proof of claim of ownership of this work?

So who painted the cat looking for the bird after the bird was removed? Did Banksy come back?