Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I consulted my crystal ball, and it showed Monica saying:

I was speaking! And I was saying, that, yes, in the abscess of a Koran, nothing can be derided, but as I said [louder, interrupting everybody] AS I SAID, a councilperson, especially the Council President, which is me, cannot be interruptured when they are talking in ogre to make the point of no Koran. Now, the debit may continue in the abscess of a Koran, until some one raise the point while no one is talking, [louder to interrupt] WHILE NO ONE IS TALKING, WHILE NO ONE IS TALKING. [Throws up hand] Whatever! Whatever! Whatever! WHATEVER! WHATEVER!

Bearinabox Guest

I wonder what would happen to me if I started blowing off important meetings at work without explanation.

In an interview this morning on Frank Beckman's show, Sheila Cockrel said that Ms. MonCon hammered the meeting closed while the missing councilmembers were wandering in. According to Ms. Shelia the meeting ended before the others could take their seats.

Sorry, couldn't find an audio link on the wjr website, but maybe it will be posted later.