Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 317 of 432 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Howdy Gang . Just got an E-Mail from Rona ....... many of you did as well ........ aren't you just thrilled for her and Ken .....and are you as jealous as I am ...... Still on her vacation trip up in the North West and heading to a cruise in the Caribbean this winter .......Poor girl wish she could have done better with her life lol ........ All I can say is,"Rona you got it goin on girl" best wishes to a great couple of friends /GDGT

Gash..Agree..Life is what you make it i guess...Had a really nice time talking to you..I will send pics to you in the future...Got a call working on a Movie here in D town...Peace..Whaler

Attachment 6648

Old Miami pics soon...

jus' for a little filler, I recently found this...

Attachment 6649

Way to go Whaler...Now we have a big time movie mogul in our midst ....... How cool is that ..... keep us updated with you experiences ....... will you be hob-nobbin with Tom Cruze, or maybe Pam Anderson, Steven Spielberg...etc.....Best of luck and congrats to you buddy.......GDGT

D-grl......we will be waiting with bated breath [[not real fish breath, just anxiously waiting) luv the pic of the boats......thanks again for just being you ...... even if you may be too much for Stnft to handle ....... that may be a good thing....lol...... GDGT

Whaler....is "Bubbles" gonna' be in the movie? I hear he's looking for work these days....he's got some experience in front of crowds and cameras.

Hahahaha...Yea I saw that one also..What is he doing without MJ

MJ kicked him to the curb......he started telling the llamas what was really going on up at the "Big House". Plus, he said "WHAT! Are you crazy?! No way, dude!!" one too many times. That was it for Bubbles. Gotta' love him, though. He told La Toya to go piss up a rope when she visited him at the home recently.

Stone..You are killing me.Hahahah

BTW: Whaler......you are the man!! What you and Kim did for the reunion was way above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate the hell out of that.

Skipper is in the car with you for opening "The Ham" for us. That's a great little place.

Enjoy a safe holiday folks.

freedom.....................there is nothing like it xoxoxo
    Attachment 6661

Thanks Stone..It was our pleasure and could not have done it without Detgrrl Help!!!!!!....Happy 4th to all I have my Son Johnny home and what a ball we are having..Peace...Whaler

Margie and Mike......you guys are the greatest. Margie....you look fantastic, and give a special hug to the princess and the pirate from me. But tell that little girl that if she flies out here to California to go surfing, she has to ride on the inside of the plane. Sorry. It's a Homeland Security matter.

Default Pals

Thumpah..WHHHOOooossshh...Bam..Bam..Bam..
    BLAAAMMMO!!!!!!!!!.... "Ahhh" - just practicin` for tonite.

Hey highhat.......Lewis Black just blew me up!!

Cute little Annie on the scene at GW II.

Attachment 6662
    Sue Brown sent these photos.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; December-08-10 at 02:12 PM.

Rickbeall and Markley.

Attachment 6663
    Check out those natural wood grain guitars.

Here da' man!

and the joint was jumpin'

Last edited by stnfrnt; July-15-10 at 01:02 AM.

I think this is where Collier is taking his pants off again.

fer chrissake's, lady, cheer up a little bit.......okay?!

Last edited by stnfrnt; July-15-10 at 01:02 AM.

Whaler would make a great stand in for Santa Clause.

Ho, ho, ho, dude. Whaler IS Santa Claus! Says so right on his t-shirt...sort of.

Uhhh, Markley.......got any more?!