Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 314 of 432 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Rona's buddy....."The Maui Sax Man".

Attachment 6503
    This dude can play!
    Last edited by stnfrnt; October-27-10 at 01:01 PM.

Kendra Steinmetz, our Gar Wood Princess, doing what teen agers do when they are forced to hang around a bunch of old farts.

Hawaii meets Tennessee.

Kendra recieves her official "Gar Wood Princess" tiara and broach. She was speechless and has no clue as to what the Fraternal Order of Garwoodians is all about. She is the daughter of Peter and Brenda Steinmetz [[A2_dj) and the neice of firstlady. She has survived Stage IV Hepatoblastoma cancer and all the horrible treatments that come with that condition. She is truly an inspiration, and we pray for a continued, healthy recovery from this devastating illness. Man......do we love her or what?!

Great Photo Stone....Yeahhhhh Kendra...It was so good to meet her ..what a Insperation....peace..Whaler

Hey Hoover......there were some HOT chicks all over the place this year. I don't know how they do it, but the Gar Wood Gals look maaaavelous! Anybody got a solo shot of Margie? My camera shook too much when I tried to take her picture.

Whaler[/B]r thanks for all your contribution to this reunion-it was great food...]I need to get the disk at some point from you

Stn ...nice pics

was great to see everybody again..

ya'll missed the sailboat ride on Mr Klemmers boat into Lk St Clair...spray over the bow...

Margie, Eastside Blind Ricky, Stone...

Photo courtesy of John Collier...Detgrrl right there
    What original Pics you brought...How Cooool....

Great times were had by all, for sure, and all the venues proved to be perfect. And, the music wasn't half-bad! Stonefront proved he was faking it last year when he said he couldn't play any more!

Gleeman, I recovered your tamborine, slide ring and amp cord that you left on the stage. Contact me at dkbradley@hotmail.com whenever you need it. I'll store it in the meantime.

Cheers to all!

Made it home....had to walk the last mile.....bus doesn't run this late.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Who went on the boat trip and was there any photos?

Hver is stillrockin

Hey Whaler.......next time we're gonna' get you a mixing station that has all your gear in one spot.....[[e.g. tape recorders, mixing board, audio/visual equipment).....and make sure it's set up within arm's reach of a bartender.

Stone..hahahha...Markelys Mural was Awsome as well

Markley rehearsing acoustic......beautiful guitar!!

Last edited by stnfrnt; July-12-10 at 12:06 PM.

Gash.....a little bit fuzzy....again...yup!

HEY HOOVER!
    I had this fashion statement copyrighted. Skipper handled the patent application for me, so every time you make the Florida club scene in this footwear style, you have to send him money.

Attachment 6523

Hey Skipper.....looks like some smiley faced people are hangin' out at "The Ham" these days.

Last edited by stnfrnt; July-15-10 at 12:58 AM.

Look at that drummer. Rickbeall gets a yellow glow/aura going a down at "The Ham".

Howdy Y'all ...... I've had a couple days to recoup and get my wits about me ...... Like many of us I'm still stoked about seeing everyone again .....the only problem I see is that like last year, there just wasn't enough time ...... D-grl gets the spot on award in my book for recommending the "Old MIami",....perfect place ...... and Whaler and Kim get some kind of award for their taking care of the food...... they made it so easy for us ........ and the music was great ..... we just keep adding memories to our time together so many years ago ......Skipper, I can't thank you enough for opening your bar and all the work that went into getting things ready for us....... As Stn told me, this was a sure fire really good time for me as well .......

Well I got my A/C installed and it's not working today ......I have some calls to make and some anger to manage so I better get busy .......Till later sit back share the love and enjoy your music ......and of course GDGT

In appreciation...........2nd Gar Wood Reunion of the Fraternal Order of Garwoodians.......

Annies post was right on! Linda & I had a great time seeing everyone and look foward
    to the next time already. My image of heaven is the Garwood filled with all who passed
    through the doors, [[except Kim Fowley...) and Stonefront weaving the soundtrack!
    Thanks to all for the good thoughts,wishes, & prayers. With all those good vibes, I
    know I'll be fine.

It's a party! Thanks everyone for sharing the love!

Hey Whaler, I can't find your email address, so the Garwood statue dedication is June 27
    at the Algonac city park at 1:00 p.m. The Algonac historical society & museum can be
    reached at [[810)794-9015 There will be an antique boat parade also. Lots of mahogany,
    but no LesPauls.

Quote Originally Posted by HiWatt View Post
    Hey Whaler, I can't find your email address, so the Garwood statue dedication is June 27
    at the Algonac city park at 1:00 p.m. The Algonac historical society & museum can be
    reached at [[810)794-9015 There will be an antique boat parade also. Lots of mahogany,
    but no LesPauls.
    Wow!
    We really have been beating ourselves up for not going to the reunion....
    Hiwatt this sounds like a fun event! here's the newspaper link with a picture of the statue ,
    http://www.voicenews.com/articles/20...d893564346.txt

Thanks everyone, for all the great pictures!