Generally, brides have a color scheme. Don't have a clue what hers is. If people read my posts I have already said I won't wear black. As to an ecru dress several women of my own age have said when in doubt wear ecru since it will not clash with anything. When my son said don't, I said it's ok it is the brides day after all.

Seriously off topic, but would like to say a wedding is just a party. To focus too much on it is just silly. The marriage should be the focus. We spent very little on our wedding and it was lovely.

This year we will celebrate 35 years together. Our rings cost $100 at the Metropolitan building, my dress was a sample sale at Hudsons and cost $60. The cake was the most expensive thing at $350. Our whole wedding which was a traditional church wedding cost under $2500. We honey mooned with friends in Toronto.

Meatless meals are common in our house. In fact, I would be suprised if we ate more than 2# a week between 3 people.

Just hope people keep sending in recipes. Love to cook, love to entertain and share/break bread with folks in relaxed fellowship.