Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 305 of 432 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hoover asked a question about handicap access..
    It is apparent from the photo's that Detgrrl posted that The Old Miami has both handicap access and a place for young people to hang out.
    How about Skipper's do you have handicap access?

It is I rocketwhit

Hello all looking forward to reunion
    Forgive me but what is the date set for?
    My computer went Down Down Down

Rocketwit....you ol dog you ......how ya been .....sure is good to hear from you again .........the party is set for Fri. June 18 an informal and unofficial meet and greet at Skippers Hamtown bar in Hamtramak, The official party is set for Saturday night June 19th at Skippers, and Sunday, June20th at "Old Miami" somewhere in Cass Corridor..... Others will have to provide addresses .....any way, it's great to see you back on board .....see ya there buddy .......... till then Go Do Good Things ........

Hey Rocket...Good to see you Bro...Look at what you started..Loooking very forward to seeing you..Peace...Whaler

Default for the gulf

http://detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gif

We need creative thinking in the gulf oil situation

Gleeman... How funny is this...Mike has connected with some of his old friends on face book who put up some pics from when they used to hang around...Can you believe this !!!
    Attachment 6325

Put on your dancing shoes detgirl we're coming to the reunion. Can't wait to see you all. A2dj, Jordangirls, and Princess Kendra coming too. Life is good!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic ......... I got dibs on first dance with Princess Kendra Attachment 6326 ........ Might be a bidding war though ....I have a feeling Stnfrnt may object and try to squeeze in ...... hhhmmmmm I have some strategy planning to do

Princess Kendra...I can not wait to meet you
    Attachment 6328

Het Ruth........oops!

Hey guys...we really need to give Whaler an idea of how many are coming because he is going to be working like a dog from now right up to the reunion so aprox. how many???
    Isle...Please come It would be terrible if you didnt.
    Rocketwit....It is wonderful to hear from you..Can not wait to meet you.

STN - yep - oops - but it's all good.....

Got my dancin shoes shined up and ready to boogaloo

peace and love to all
    made preps at work its all looking good
    see all you you hippies in tramic

rocketwhit

Hey Skipper....Hoover said your bar was a 'clothing optional establishment'. Is that true?

Signed,
    naked and curious in Long Beach

After seeing your xmas card I'm lost for words/

Hoover

16. Default the gretcsh is a 1957 chet akins tennessean

i still have it. like to bring it to skippers. it is now a very expensive guitar. i bought it cheap 150 dollars in 1968. i don't remember what songs you [[larry) recorded with it. i know it was done at the s.r.c. recording studios in ann arbor. is that going to be a jam session like the many at the garwood. i'm going to try to drag mess-seen-us out a.k.a. john messina. after all he was one of the many colorful people there. anyway hope to see you all next week.... vic

If anybody is going to be near the airport around 10:00a on June 14th, and you see an old hippie standing outside the Delta Air Lines arrivals area looking like he wants to go to a motel in Southfield, have pity on his broken down old ass and pick him up. He will be confused.

RIP: "The Wizard of Westwood"......UCLA basketball coaching legend John Wooden.

One of these girls will be at the reunion. Guess which one?

This is so........well, I don't know how to put it. The oil disaster in the Gulf needs these guys. This is nuts!

http://www.wimp.com/solutionoil/

Default This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    This is so........well, I don't know how to put it. The oil disaster in the Gulf needs these guys. This is nuts!

http://www.wimp.com/solutionoil/
    This is like so right on!

Default Pals

Haliburton can`t figure a way to make a profit...

it is i rocketwhit

I cant wait to jam with you cool-cats
    is it ok to refer to the gang as cats
    musician slang that my be a bit 70s or out dated ??

Im bringing my Les Paul
    cant wait to see S V F of EP Chet Atkins wammer
    Stone cant wait for the privledge

Rktwt.....looking forward to it on this end.