Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 282 of 432 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

still getting after shocks, just had a 5.0 about an hour ago. had to stay home from work today, the dogs are still trippin. i guess thats a good enough excuse.

To my friends from Garwood my best friend died on april 1 her name was Amy Ballinger she was 100 years old she was one of the best comedian I have ever worked with I booked on many shows opening up Carrot Top and Larry the Cable Guy just to name a few she started comedy when she was 80years we were best friends for 20 years If you google her name there a story Amy Ballinger R.I.P.

Hoover
    Last edited by stillrockin; April-05-10 at 04:54 PM.

Stillrockin......sorry to hear about your friend. Pretty tough. Sounds like she had some fun, though, and turning down a Letterman gig? Too real.

The Butler Bulldogs are my champs!

Default Soupy

i HAVE BEEN PRACTI http://detroityes.com/mb/images/attach/jpg.gifCING MY SOUPY SHUFFLE

Hi StillRocking,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. She must have been a real firecracker. Death is cruel in that it takes away from us the people who have perfected themselves. It takes them when they are at their greatest and wisest.

Anybody talk to the guy with the boat yard yet?

Friday night acoustic at Skipper's Hamtown.......Saturday night electric at ?????......only this time Markley will have muy mucho mas help. It bothers me when he sweats [[except when he's ripping some neck). Same with Gash. Machine Gun is used to sweating in the ring, so no big deal there. Picard is too cool to sweat. DK and Candy are on their own.
    HiWatt never sweats......4String can swim...not a problem there.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-06-10 at 03:32 PM.

Oh yeah........Rickbeall has to be naked in front of a 5hp fan with 36" blades. Hihat needs his own water boy.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Oh yeah........Rickbeall has to be naked in front of a 5hp fan with 36" blades. Hihat needs his own water boy.
    what chu talkin` `bout ,Willis?

I believe I can still tote H2O but I don`t think I can tote the amplifiers...Hey Gus...Bushmark...HELP!

Still working 85-90 hour weeks. I feel like an old roadie that works for a band that has a B3, a Leslie and practices in a third floor walk up.

What was up with that bar in A2 last summer? They ran out of Heineken at 9pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9yF...eature=related

hihat....I said YOU would need YOUR OWN waterboy.........cuz' you be workin' hard with MG Kelly [[a la Allman Bros).Sounds like you went to school in California.

OG.....you should be out of nails by now.....shouldn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Still working 85-90 hour weeks. I feel like an old roadie that works for a band that has a B3, a Leslie and practices in a third floor walk up.

What was up with that bar in A2 last summer? They ran out of Heineken at 9pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju9yF...eature=related
    That's why we arranged for a Heinekin tanker truck. You might be able to sleep in the cab, too. No need to crash in the basement, we'll just roll you out the front door and into the cab. DEE-luxe accomodations.

Default Gin mill...

1klsn...a.k.a. Nolan R. ..do you stock Mount Gay Eclipse Rum? Best there was ..is..will be...180yr old recipe.. from Barbados. Stlrkn`s last gig has nothing to do with this post
    Last edited by highhat; April-07-10 at 12:41 AM.

Rona, the track from the Doobies I was talking about is South City Midnight Lady. Great cut. I don't remember hearing it before. Christy, her girlfriends and co-workers were in playing pool one night, and played that song. It caught my ear immediately. Sweeeeet!

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    1klsn...a.k.a. Nolan R. ..do you stock Mount Gay Eclipse Rum? Best there was ..is..will be...180yr old recipe.. from Barbados. Stlrkn`s last gig has nothing to do with this post
    Yup, I've got Mount Gay Eclipse. But don't tell that Hoopty fella. He might get the wrong idea. Mount Gay is pretty standard fare along with Bacardi Silver and Dark, Captain Morgan, Malibu and Myer's Dark. If you're attending, and I suspect you're scared not to attend after that picture of 'Machine Gun' Mike Kelly extracting holdouts from the Gar Wood reunion, let me know what you'd like me to stock. Within reason, of course. No Louis XVIII, 150 year old Cognac. Unless you pay up front. Then you can mix it with Coke if you'd like..

STn
    The plans now are to have the Saturday gig at Skips - Sunday at Belle Isle. No friday night plans.
    I sent an email out to everyone.....If anyone didn't get it let me know. I'm trying to get a smail mail announcement out but simply haven't had the time... Hope to get to that in the next week or so....

Default Ruth...did not get e mail

We are at. Ccoco@twmi.rr.com

Let's invite Alice Cooper for Stillrocken....

Have'nt been on since I last posted...have not even read anything except Ruths last post ...We are there for Sat. & Sun. Can we just go to Belle Isle without renting anything.....xoxoxoxoxox
    Attachment 5679

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Stirkn, what was your last gig ,anyways?????

old guy thanks for the utube of Janis loved it
    Rona can't say for sure if I'll be at reunion this time but I'm working on it
    Princess Kendra is on springbreak with her family Vegas, Sedona, and Phoenix she has been looking forward to this can't wait till she returns to hear all about it
    1 klsn your website looks great can't wait to see your place
    love to you all

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Okay ,well Rockin Girl, I'm still looking for Mike and Donna Cutini from SCS. They partied at the Gar Wood and invited some of us, oh no, I meant me, ha ,ha, to their house for parties.

Hey Zippy do you know what kind of dog Mike & Donna had????????????

Ruth.......just letting you know... no up date yet.. will there be a place closer to the venues?.......Lake Orion is a haul from 6mile. Thanx.

Default Pals

Stnfrnt...Excellent..not too many jokes about peacocks around...I can never tell if my e-mails are getting out....hope to see you soon!