Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 278 of 432 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Thanks Stone, He can't speak Mexican either, so I'll just tell them that he is a quiet fellow.

[quote=graynoodle;134154]Ain't that the truth.
    WE used to, no and no.

Happy " cesar chavez day" to you Mark.

Hey greynoodle....sorry, dude, but I just found out that my nephew, Todd Brannon, coached Willie Beasely through his high school career at Freeport High School in Freeport, IL. Beasley is a starter for Butler, and my nephew is going to the final four to see him play. This is a tough call for me, but I'm switching to Butler to go all the way. Todd is a hot shot coach at Jefferson High School in Rockford, IL, now, but I guess Beasely thought enough of his old high school coach to comp him some tickets to the Final Four. Not bad, eh?

You know, i actually had state losing to tenn. on my bracket. just glad they got this far. looking forward to 3 excellent b-ball games this weekend. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    You got to be kidding Nolan LaFramboise11 AKA ZIPPY
    From 1Kielson Drive.You almost got it right, Hoopty, s/k/a Markus Hooptyius Aurelius, [[you likely missed that year too) also s/k/a Slipperyrockin. It is Nolan R. LaFramboise II, a/k/a Skipper, Skippy, Zippy, Slippy, Cherryberry, Raspberry, Rocky, etc, etc. But to you alone, it is Mister Zippy. Yours, 1KielsonDrive.

Default Pals

Old Guy...a while back you mentioned a film about a rock &roll train, with Janis Joplin..et.al. Do you remember the title?

Default Pals

Sug...would you respond to my friend request? Last time I tried, this damn confuser shut down. I am certain it was unintentional.

Default Pals

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Hey greynoodle.. This is a tough call for me, but I'm switching to Butler to go all the way.
    Not being a native Michigander...your miss step in rooting for Butler will be overlooked.

".......my nephew, Todd Brannon, coached Willie Beasely through his high school career at Freeport High School in Freeport, IL. Beasley is a starter for Butler, and........"

The key words here are "my nephew".........no miss-step here.

stnfrnt, i understand. my nephew is a trainer who worked with pete carrol last year, at usc. when mr.carrol went to seattle he took my nephew with him, so i'll be following the seahawks this year. but until then GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!

Boy! Am I conflicted or what?

[quote=stnfrnt;134340]".......my nephew,

The key words here are "my nephew".........no miss-step here.[/quote ] You are correct,sire,....Blood is always thicker than water...unless it`s Lake Erie.

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Old Guy...a while back you mentioned a film about a rock &roll train, with Janis Joplin..et.al. Do you remember the title?
    Yes I do. Festival Express
    Attachment 5659

I'm still highly recommending "It Might Get Loud" to all old rock & rollers.

81 degrees here today. Might snow on Monday or Tuesday?
    Last edited by old guy; June-28-10 at 11:44 AM.

Hey Yo, Fraternal Order of Garwoodians, check out my website : www.skippershamtown.com. It's coming along real well and changing day to day. I can't wait until June when we can post some of our reunion photos on it.

The website looks cool Skipper! It makes it feel like exciting things are about to happen!

Default Pals

Please have a safe and productive Holy weekend...or as Leon said on the mad dogs & and englishmen album..."Don`t get all hung up on Easter." He is on the way back , you know...... Remember when I put "Jesus Christ Super Star" on the sound system Easter sunday 1971... nah..... of course you don`t.

Tom I'm taking the HIGH road,and it's killing me

Hoover

"Jesus Christ!......a Superstar!"

[[Quote from Hoover the first time he saw BushMark)

Just read that Jake Shimabukuro is playing a free concert at Detroit Institute of Arts on May 21. If you are in the area check him out. Puts on awesome show.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    "Jesus Christ!......a Superstar!"

[[Quote from Hoover the first time he saw BushMark)

"It is done" JESUS ,and yes I will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by graynoodle View Post
    Just read that Jake Shimabukuro is playing a free concert at Detroit Institute of Arts on May 21. If you are in the area check him out. Puts on awesome show.
    Jake just played here Fri does a great While my gutiar gently weeps, he did that song here also when he opened for Jimmy Buffet
    I'm in row 7 for next week Sammy Hagar and the Wabos. yippy kai eh
    Whaler and Kim how about going to Tiger d backs on Fri June 18th?

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    We haven't had snow for quite a while. The lake thawed out about 3 weeks ago. Daytime temperatures have been warm but nights have been cold. Overall, I'd say we've had an early spring. Trees and flowers have been budding for a few weeks.
    I see some ice cubes in my glass of 7-up?? what's snow look like?

Det girl Don't worry We care for you and your family ALWAYS Lots of Love

yippy kai eh... is that the Hawiian spelling?Did you used to live in L.O.? I thought you referenced L.O. on face book.

Hey Hoover......are you rockin' somebody's Casbah tonight?