Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Bump

Nothing new to report, I'm still waiting for a second response from the Military Personnel Records section. It has been more than two months since I sent them the additional information. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon regarding whether they were able to use the additional information to find something about William J. Murphy #18.

Yesterday's mail brought a response to the "NA Form 13075" which I submitted to the National Personnel Records Center back in November 2009.

Unfortunately, their letter says that they were unsuccessful in their additional search for the military personnel files of William J. Murphy [[#18). They conclude that his file was destroyed in the 12 July 1973 fire.

However, they did inform me that they were able to find his Final Pay Voucher. I noticed that the subject line of their letter included his Service Number [[2698698), which they apparently found on his Final Pay Voucher. So we do have one new piece of information! Since I think his Final Pay Voucher might contain some additional useful information, I will send away for a copy of it and report back when it arrives.

Mail d'hier a apporté une réponse Ã[ la forme NA 13075 »que j'ai présentée au Centre national des documents du personnel en Novembre 2009.

Malheureusement, leur lettre dit qu'ils ont échoué dans leur recherche supplémentaires pour les dossiers du personnel militaire de William J. Murphy [[# 18). Ils concluent que son dossier a été détruit au cours des 12 Juillet 1973 le feu.

Toutefois, ils ne m'informent qu'ils ont réussi Ã[ trouver son final payé par chèque. J'ai remarqué que la ligne d'objet de leur lettre comportait son numéro de matricule [[2698698), qui ont apparemment trouvé sur son final Bon salariale. Donc, nous avons un nouvel élément d'information! Depuis que je pense que son final payé par chèque peut contenir des informations utiles, je vais renvoyer une copie de ce rapport lors de son arrivée.