Rb, you say "this is nothing about Obama."

I say, "no one is so blind as they who will not see."

Even the most die hard liberals are smart enough to realize that this was primarily a referendum on Obama and Democrat policies such as cap and trade and healthcare. It remains to be seen whether Pelosi, Reid and the president will be smart enough to see this remarkable upset for exactly what it is. Let's see, there's Virginia, NJ, and now MA. A word to the wise should be sufficient.

I believe that the vast majority of the 545 members of congress whose primary purpose in life is to get reelected will not continue to support these unpopular [[and destructive) policies and forfeit their seats in November. Self preservation in Washington takes precedence over any particular policy.

I do believe that Pelosi, Read and Obama are in the minority at this point and don't care about getting reelected [[they see the handwriting on the wall anyway) and will continue to be willing to throw themselves under the bus.

Regardless of one's political persuasion, last night's election results may be the turning point towards centrism, the second best thing next to total political gridlock in Congress.