"She didn't bluntly state who she represented, or what her interests specifically were, but nobody here has any business acting like she snuck up on us and pulled some dirty, low-down trick."

Nope, I don't think it was a low-down dirty trick, just crappy; however, if she would have honestly posted why she was after what she was after, I doubt she would have gotten the information she did. She full well knew that or else she wouldn't have phrased everything the way she did. Her "defense" of "I didn't say she need a surgical procedure" is a tacky white-wash because she used the term "medical" instead of "surgical", that left the door open for the backtrack.

It's just a shitty thing to come on to a website where this topic has obviously been talked about, people have waxed nostalgic about it and use that to her advantage without being fully honest. She implied that there was "trouble afoot and action needed to be taken in order to avoid horrible consequences" and played on the emotional. As we later find out, Stella was gone already, or pending, when she posted this. Underhanded? Nope. All she did was use this boards goodwill against itself, but that's alright, it was for a "professional" purpose. It's not like the place got hosed by a troll or something. Hell, Patty is a PI, and there's no crying in baseball!

Honestly, Patty gets a gold star for this one and serves an example that you can't believe everything you read on the internets. Unfortunately, when something goes down next time, people can thank Patty for giving them the apprehension they will have believing what they read about people they know.

This place just lost another level of its virginity, that's all.