Quote Originally Posted by Bodybagging View Post
DookieJoe do you remember, CURLY, He was a Homeless Wino down in the corridor during the 70s, used to wear shirts for pants, I seen him thrown out of Sabbs on a 100 occasions.
Although everyone was always mean to him, I can remember How sad everyone was when they found him froze to death in a old car behinds Freds keyshop.
How about the White Grove? I wonder if Freida Still owns it after all of these years.
Sure, I remember Curly. He used to carry a golf club with no head. He lived behind Fred's. The rumor was that he had gone crazy after someone chopped his wife into several pieces. Supposedly he came home and found her and went nuts. The papers did a big writeup about him when he died, and there was no mention of that story, so it probably was just a rumor.

The White Grove is still going strong. Blogger John recently did a great story about it. Back in the "day," there was a dead roach lying in the glass where they kept the donuts. That roach stayed there for months before they got it out!