Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    LMAO, I don't have a party. I'm not a member of or donor to any political party in the United States or Canada.

Also, you would find that I haven't flipped on anyone.

All the posters I have had positive respectful conversations with through the years I still do.

Those posters I regularly take issue with, are posters, such as yourself, who for years have posted obnoxious, untrue, and sometimes overtly bigoted and hateful views.

I took issue w/those from day one, and haven't changed my turn, nor will I.
    You meen like when I posted that Canada is the only country in the G7 that does not have a National school lunch program,and provided links from you own government that proved it.

Then you went post after post after post denying it and telling me my facts were wrong,while coming up with every excuse not to recognize the fact.

Sorry to disappoint you but I know and meet enough Canadians to know you are not an example of or representative as a whole.

I do not expect you to change or have the desire to change you,it is not my job and until you get out of the denial stage you will never change,that would be on you and nobody else.

I do wish you luck though,that has to be a heavy crutch to bear.

Now if you will excuse me,I have to get back to trimming the trees in preparation for the climate change induced hurricane season that has been around for the last 10,000 years and finish my boat because Florida will be under water like it was 10,000 years ago before climate change lowered the ocean levels.

I thought about building an ark but in the interest of two of everything it would be hard to find two liberals that would not feel like I should do all the work and pay for it while they exercise thier right to space on it because they simply exist.
    Last edited by Richard; August-25-19 at 03:46 PM.