Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
The Repubs messed up the health care reform last time. Bernie can have the best of intentions and game plan, but won't pass jack, without support and approval of Congress, Senate and the House. Therein lies the rub. Anyone, Repub or Dem, who now has a lion's share of the pie, [[read: backed by special interest groups) isn't going to back Bernie's ideas, just for the good of mankind, and let go of the cash-cow's tail. That's what happened to the last health care reform. It was compromised, and recompromised, until you got what you have today. I will say, that in lieu of the recent ruling against Hilary and her server, Bernie does have a better shot @ the nomination. Personally, I find it a little strange that ruling comes now, on the eve of the nominations. I think her own party sold her out.
A number of other people are running who support Bernie's policies. He's aware that Congress needs to change before he can pass health care reform. As I said, I respect that he is at least willing to try unlike Hillary who said she isn't.

I wish the party would tell Hillary to drop out. The report that came out so far doesn't contain any legal charges but it's bad enough to damage her with voters. The FBI investigation is still continuing.