Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    Wow ok, life would also be so much better when it is bereft of snide comments against the Elks Club. My grandfather was a proud and active member until the day he died. He never spoke ill against the wealthy, was perfectly content with his middle class life, and worked hard and never complained. I for one am not trying to discredit or bash the DAC, but please don't bash the Elks Club, thank you.
    Please do cite an instance of anything snide that was said by me as it pertains to the Elks club.

Please do cite an instance of anything that was said by me to discredit the Elks club.

Please do cite an instance of anything that was said by me to disparage the Elks club.

Please do cite an instance of anything that was said by me against the "middle class". By the way, many DAC members would indeed be classified as "middle class" much as there are many Elks that would be classified as "upper class". But this is not about class warfare, despite how popular that is among the media and the 20 somethings these days.

Please do not be so hyper-sensitive. I did not put forth anything to disparage, discredit or malign the Elks club which, by the way, my favorite uncle has been a proud member of for over 60 years.

Shalom!
    Last edited by SyGolden48236; March-02-15 at 06:58 PM.