Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
I don't see why financial aid is "very likely" or why this is even relevant. Based on what?

Their website claims 30% of total student body receives some sort of assistance, BTW. And they claim it's strictly based on "need". What evidence do you have that Worthy is a low income household?

I don't even get why people care where she sends her kids. Probably most kids in Cranbrook aren't from the immediate area. If you live around there, the local publics offer equal outcomes, so there's little academic need.
Again, your private school commentary isn't accurate.

1. Birmingham-Bloomfield public schools don't offer "equal outcomes" to schools such as Cranbrook. I'm not sure why you keep insisting on that point, among others on this topic.

2. You've previously said that most Cranbrook students come from the immediate area, so which one is it [[in your opinion)?

3. 30 to 33% [[depending on the year) of Cranbrook students receive financial aid, which is 1/3, BTW.

4. Need-based and low income are two entirely different things. There are families making $100k+ that receive financial aid. $30-40k is a big portion of $100k, especially with mulitple kids and other bills.