In the spirit of those who-I guess-become self-absorbed/self-conscious right before making New Year's resolutions, I propose an odd and creative exercise [[and it'll be interesting to see who participates and who doesn't). Here are the rules: each forum member can post only one paragraph post that embodies and epitomizes the full gamut critique of how they may feel other members see them in an ugly light. No one is allowed to follow up to other's posts with "Yeah I can see that" or "don't forget this".
Here I'll start it off: "What's with that G-DDT homeless dirtbag jag-off always pining for the Clinton days of techno and Melvins rock? He writes hideously huge highly digressive posts that are peppered with bean-counting shopping lists. He's negatively seditious one minute and pontificating like a Dominican priest the next. He always sites books [[Bor-ring as fossilized sh*t!), but won't easy-link anyone to an outside site. When did this guy join? He hasn't even been on that long, and he already leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth."
See. An exercise in humble self-deprication. That easy.
One paragraph. One post. Only you.
Anyone brave? Anyone game?