Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
And I only linked to units downtown/midtown. What are you seeing that isn't downtown or midtown?
Yeah, i know for a fact most of the desirable places on that list have waiting lists, and most of them are not downtown. Lafayette park isn't downtown or midtown.

I'm sure i could find some cheap rent in Brightmoor too

Can you just give up this act you try to pull, stop trolling and relax?

I said everything i needed to say to you in my former post.

Here is a few simple questions for you: Why do you care so much about people who believe in the city or the city itself? Why do you take time out of your day to bash something you don't care about? Why is it so hard for you to believe that downtown and midtown have very high residential demand?

You're entitled to your own opinion but the facts are that downtown, midtown and areas around them are expensive and seeing huge gains in property value. Evidence in this is found in $2 a sq foot rent rates and tons of renovation to get new places on the market as quickly as possible. This is only the start, for a true recovery the outlying neighborhoods will need to be stabilized and reestablish themselves. This will take time but when i read the things you say i immediately think of an old-school ignorant thinking fool. Your way of thinking is whats been holding the whole metro area back for the last 60 years. Open your eyes.