Generally we do a block party, a street association party. 3 to 5 area clean ups. An ice cream social. I plan to take kids to the historical museum, most have never been. More and more kids want to go to church with me [[which leaves me baffled). I do cooking classes when asked. The kids created several berm beds, I get the flowers from the market on the cheap, I do not need to announce plantings if I am outside I am like a kid magnet. If wash my car on the street I get swarmed. Mostly I am looking for craft ideas. or activities.

We rebuilt our garage but only sided two sides. They are welcome be creative. It will amuse me. They are begging to help. These kids are just plain bored. I am only one of many that work with these kids. I am retired and can commit time though I don't want them here all day and I am not a free babysitter. day everyday, I raised my kids.

Some simple projects and please inexpensive. These kids are not lazy. For serious work I pay them. Pretty sure they think we are loaded, so not true.