Hello everyone.

I'm launching my company Original Stix later this fall. We will be producing iPhone cases built out of authentic, game used hockey sticks. Anyway, production will be done at tool and die shops in the suburbs, but for the main HQ I am looking for a small, lockable office where I can keep a desk, printer, computer, and landline so I can manage sales and marketing online - doesn't have to be much larger than a dorm. Additionally, I'd like to move out of my parents house to downtown Detroit, but that is a little easier to find. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on any incentives or affordable spaces I may be overlooking?

I'm looking for somewhere in the ballpark of $500/mo for the office space, but would like to have the HQ in downtown Detroit. I know about the dime building suites, and the shared workspaces, but it seems as though everything else out there is 500 or 600 sq ft. and above.

Any suggestions would be awesome. Ideally, some type of 2 story office/apartment deal would work out, but not sure if theyre anywhere downtown for $1000-$1500.

Thanks everyone.

Terry