Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
Now that the season is starting things are going to get heated in this thread. Especially after I start calling for the Head Coach head and trade that butter fingered tight end six weeks into the season LOL !!
I think you can call for Schwartz' head. I don't see if happening if this team gets more than 7 victories. I'd definitely yank back on that chain and give him no more than a two year deal after this season- but I don't fault you for wanting this though. He's been here long enough to move things forward.

My fear is that we'd be into another rebuild mode.

Butter fingered tight ends? Which one? Pettigrew or Scheffler? Both of them have had issues hanging onto the ball. I could care less about those guys being decent down the field threats as long as they can block well and give Reggie Bush a shot at scaring the crap out of the other team's defense.

But I too think this thread will start getting heated soon. I know gnome's Miss Cleo turban has been picked up from the dry cleaners and itching to getting fired up soon. I can also smell smogboy's dry-erase markers as he gets ready for the Big Board of Predictions.