http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/artic...s#.UfEsttLVAaA

MT: What are some weaknesses that you have that you would have to overcome?
Napoleon:I can’t think of any. You’d have to give me some time.
MT: OK. Well, maybe we can come back to that, if you think about it while we’re talking. I mean, at every job interview I’ve ever had, “they say no one’s perfect, everybody has some weaknesses.” But maybe this is an exception.
Napoleon: I’m not in a job interview; I’m in an interview with you for the Metro Times.
MT: Right, but we kind of treat it, you know—
Napoleon: I’m not interviewing for a job with Metro Times.

First of all, these are interview questions you would encounter for entry-level, part-time jobs. I have asked these exact same questions myself [[even the movie one). If you can't answer these questions without seriously faltering, your intellect is extremely questionable.

Secondly, is there seriously not an understanding that newspapers and periodicals interview political candidates? That is essentially the only way we the citizens get to interview them.

He's the same. He is more of the same. Provincial, buffoonish, ignorant, uncreative, rude, unprofessional, and above all ill-equipped to handle a grown-up job. Then again, we know that from his entirely ineffective use of his time for the past couple decades.

This may seem moot, but to me it pointedly speaks to what an intellectual inferior Benny is, along with apparently being a hostile jerk. We have had way too much of that. Why people want more of the same here is beyond me.

I'm not only voting for Duggan, I've decided to volunteer for Duggan. We simply cannot have a man like Benny in the Manoogian Mansion.