Nobody ever said prayer always delivers the outcome the individual desires...heck that would assume that a person can know always what is best for themselves and the situation, even when responding emotionally or even instinctually.

I have many stories where the only energy put into an equation was prayer, and there were solid, tangible results...which seem to have been impossibly done. But doubters need to doubt...I understand.

I know what it is to face when something I pray for very hard doesn't come to pass...say, like when my mother was sick with cancer...and while critics will claim my prayer failed, they will not be able to understand the deep and powerful way it was answered. The day she died.

The prayer energy opened up an avenue which provided amazing things to buffer the pain of that loss...which continues to this day, many years later.

But the prayer wasn't answered...surely some will say. Everyone dies. I am not the one who gets to dictate when or where...and none of you are, either. And none of us always gets everything we want...that would be a silly and sick world if that happened.

Sincerely,
John