Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lonyo exit View Post
    "I havent fully mastered spellcheck whcih is why there are so many typos in my posts. Not bad for someone who is in my late 40s."

If you need spellcheck to spell simple words correctly you are a dolt. Spellcheck used to be what we called getting an education. Pretty bad for someone who is in their late 40s.
    It's all an act. The spelling and word usage improved dramatically in the last few posts. Like this one.

am disappointed in the completely racist posts on this site, and wonder why some of your privileges havent been revoked. I have seen people banned from this site for far less. Don't mean to offend you, mr. moderator, but the fact that people are not only permitted, but often encouraged to spout unambiguously racist statements speaks loudly as to the intent of this board.
    Last edited by Stosh; June-23-09 at 06:31 AM.