Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Justification always works best ,welcome to Detroit feel free to scrap,burn,tag,trespass and salvage any building that in your opinion will never be rebuilt it is okay as long as it is creative,just do not do any of the above to my house or car because that would be different.

Under no means please do not patronize our already established local business as they are owned by rich people who probably do not employ or contribute to the local economy anyways,but on the off chance that you are one of those who wish to visit the city and choose to partake in skateboarding activity I am providing a list of sanctioned skateboard parks for your convenience,helmet required.

Best Skate Parks In Metro Detroit

Looking for a place to skate without getting hassled by the police or property owners? Maybe you’re a parent searching for a safe place for your kids to skate or rollerblade. Scope out our list of the best skate parks in the Metro Detroit area. Get full details on the rates by checking the websites. Some of the pay to skate places offer membership discounts. Oh yeah! One more thing … don’t forget your helmet!

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/top-list...metro-detroit/
Oh my, I always find it humorous how worked up some people get on internet messageboards and the tangents they will go on..

Some kids are riding around on pieces of wood with wheels attached on some piles of garbage. Scrapping? Tagging? Patronizing businesses and thus affecting the local economy? .HA HA HA I'm just messing around Richard. I don't know you and only found your posts amusing, so I hope you don't take offense. You are correct though, they are clearly trespassing, but other than being a little reckless in regard to their own well being these particular individuals do not appear to have any malicious intent or effect nor have any connection to those other crimes and actions described..

I visited the Packard once while in town for a business trip. It was quite remarkable and I was awestruck in its presence. Even ran into another person admiring the building that happened to be an architect from Sweden. My partner accompanying me was much less enthused however and just saw it as a boring pile of rubble. I am back in town at the moment and was considering taking a second gander, but this thread has convinced me otherwise..

-Maxwell

P.S. Wear your helmets!