Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    I agree,my point exactly, but am tired of the conspiracy theories that say Governor Snyder wants Detroit to fail. It makes no sense at all that a state government would want a municipality to fail, especially one that is so identifiable with Michigan.
    No one said Snyder wants Detroit to fail.

The million dollar question is will Snyder's methods only accelerate Detroit's decline, which in essence means it failed. The jury's still out on that one. He may very well have good intentions for the city, that doesn't mean he's applying the right solutions to its problems.

Name me one major city that has cut its way to prosperity the way Detroit plans to? Let's be honest, this FSA is nothing more than a Social engineering experiment in disguise.
    Last edited by 313WX; July-06-12 at 09:51 PM.