Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGirlsGoToParis View Post
    They are very loyal, hardworking and doing their best to get the crepes out as quickly as possible. These girls could make crepes in their sleep. To say that they are "confused" is wrong.
    No, sorry, it is not wrong. Last time I tried, 4 people before us made the same comment on the sidewalk, but we went in anyway... and they were right. I have worked in food service and I know when people are competent and when they are overwhelmed and confused. Your two employees at the Park Shelton location were the latter. Another poster [[or two) on this same thread stated that one of them was "bitchy" but I won't go that far and will just give the benefit of the doubt in saying "confused while instantly warning us we would have to wait 45+ minutes and might not want to." And there was no special event nearby and it was not crowded. If you acknowledge that Saturday is an issue then put 3 people in there on Saturday: crepe maker, ingredient maker, runner/cashier.

Not really impressed that you want to make this about me. I was one of your strongest advocates here and especially offline. Perhaps I will be again some day. I sent many people from Compuware to your old location. If your customers [[plural) are saying there is an issue... perhaps seek to understand.

As for the hipster clientele... people do care about atmosphere, clientele, etc. But was really a minor point for those who care.
    Last edited by East Detroit; August-01-11 at 10:38 PM.