As far as good pizza, here are my favorites in no paticular order...

#1 Buddys Pizza. The pizza seems to taste better the closer you get to 6 mile and Conant.

#2 Hungary Howies [[Phone 313-886-4500) For some reason the location on Mack in Grosse Pointe woods tastes best. The one in Hamtramck by my office, just doesn't taste the same for some reason.

#3 Vinces Bakery on 8 Mile and Schannor by Al Long Ford. Its best to order a 24 slice tray, been going there for years.

#4 Millers Party Store on Van Dyke between 8 and 9 Mile. They are part of the Buschamies franchise, which for some reason tastes better than the other locations. The owner is really cool!

#5 Sorrentos Pizza on 9 and Van Dyke. Can't get them to deliver to my office in Detroit, but its a very good pizza.

#6 Louies Pizza in Hazel Park on I believe 9 Mile by the Racetrack

#7 Uncle Pauls Pizza on Mack Ave in Grosse Pointe Woods [[Phone 313-884-7991)

#8 Carlos Pizza on Grosebeck and 16 Mile Road. This location is right behind the Kroger at the end of the strip mall.

#9 Pepperoni Grill on Greater Mack ave in St. Clair Shores. This is more of an Itallian Resturant, but they do serve good Pizza and are very reasonable.

#10 Flat Planet Pizza by eastern Market. Its been 3-4 years since I last ate here, but they where voted one of the best pizza places by the Detroit news several years ago. I ordered there 3-4 times and the pizza was good. Just too much of a hassle to order from them and then have to go pick it up because of where they are located and they don't deliver to my office.