I find no offense in the snarkiness - I got my share when I made the decision to move 3 years ago. I don't look back. After a decade in mid-town, Indian & West Village, I was ready to move on.

But I do love coming home. I do it 5 or 6 times a year. And I am still deeply involved with the city, on a personal, economic, and professional level. I miss the friends and the faces, and the familiar haunts, but it is 68 degrees here, there is not a cloud in the sky, and I am looking at the ocean from my dining room.

I have not posted much on here since my move, and I am not planning on posting much in the future. I don't have the insight or knowledge about the city that I once had, nor do I wear the rose-coloured glasses that used to be permanently affixed atop my nose. You guys don't need another out of town asshole talking about how a solution is unfixable. So for the most part I will keep quiet. That is unless I see an opportunity to make a joke that is drawing out somebody else's hypoocrisy, or is harmless. I mis-fired at my attempt today.

But hey, I'll see you at Kim's.